- Bridge saw with 5 controlled and interpolated axes (3+2).
- Sawing machine with 5 numerically controlled axes (XYZ interpolated with one another, CA controlled), for processing of marble, granite and other natural stone.
- Particularly appropriate to cut steps and floors, to make profiles and bas-relief and also artistic working on solid blocks.
- It is fast, accurate and reliable, single block machine in rugged costruction, built with electrowelded metal that has been hot galvanized and treated with special ceramic paints.
- 360° Rotation movement of the head and tilting of the head managed by CNC.
- Electric spindle disc motor with shaft of 50 mm. diameter bored for internal tool cooling.
- Tool fastening connection with ½ Gas with the thread on the left.
- Driven by inverter for the electronic variation of the rpm.
- Amperometer to visualize motor absorption and Industrial touch-screen control panel
Cobalm Integra 5 Axis Bridge Saw
No reviews available
Be the first to