Faber ABR600 Abrasive Cream – 250ml
- ABR 600 is a creamy fluid containing special fillers that, thanks to a micro-abrasive polishing action, can be used on different types of material for different results, based on the surface where they are applied.
- When used on polished or buffed natural stone, ABR 600 effectively replaces the intermediate grain sizes for mechanical polishing (diamond resin pads, grain size 400-800) when it is not possible to use traditional systems over the whole surface.
- It will leave the surface looking even, removing scratches, scuffs and small surface blemishes, and preparing the floor for polishing with chemical solutions.
- ABR 600 is also successfully used before K100 to restore deep surface aggressions on buffed materials, when this is not enough to repair the damage on its own.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
– Versatile product suited to different applications
– Based on the use of micro-abrasive polishing particles.
– Simple and effective application
– Ideal for surfaces that are not perfectly laid or levelled.
– Water-based product
– Even finish
Safety Data Sheet – CLICK HERE