Faber FK2 Crystallizer 5LTR
- Faber FK2 is a ready-for-use, low-acidity liquid product to crystallize marble or lime-based surfaces.
- Crystallization is a specific treatment that restores shine to lime-based surfaces when they have lost a part of their original glossy finish, generally due to wear or to high levels of foot traffic.
- FK2 restores deep shine to the surfaces on which it is used, without causing yellowing or greying, or even the annoying pitted, “orange peel” effect.
- FK2 is quick and easy to apply using the Spray Buffing technique.
- This product can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Suitable for use on: marble, limestone; travertine; marble-cement agglomerates; marble-resin agglomerates.
- FK2 is suitable for application on all lime-based materials that have lost part of their shine due to wear or foot traffic.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
– Quick and easy application
– Ready-to-use solution
– Increased scratch resistance
– Clear polished finish
– No pitted effect
– No yellowing or greying on the materials to which it is applied
– No defects through overlapping
– Boosted anti-slip qualities in dry conditions
– Increased duration of shine
SAFETY DATA SHEET – CLICK HERE