Faber Poultice – Thickener for stain removers
Powder adjuvant thickener for Faber stain removers
- FABER POULTICE is a powder thickener to use with certain stain removers in the Faber range.
- It adds consistency for application over longer periods and to be able to use products on vertical surfaces.
- It is inert towards the substances contained in the Faber stain removers with which it can be used.
- A stain remover with the addition of FABER POULTICE will have a much thicker consistency for much longer contact time with stains compared to what is possible when using the same product in its liquid form.
- FABER POULTICE is normally used together with OXIDANT and NO RUG products, but that can also be used with all of the stain removers in the Faber range.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
– Top-level thickening power
– Suitable for use with all Faber stain removers
– Increases contact time between stain and stain remover
– Will not alter the characteristics and properties of stain removers.
300-400 grams per litre of stain remover for use on horizontal surfaces
400-500 grams per litre of stain remover for use on vertical surfaces
SAFETY DATA SHEET – CLICK HERE