- The Multigrado Bench Saw is the highest of quality in a range of machines especially designed for cutting corners in a very precise way.
- Its rugged, solid structure equipped with precision slides can assure an exceptional cut quality.
- The position of the cutting motor below the work surface means that, in most cases, the shiny part of the material is facing downwards and in contact with the machine bench covered with white rubber.
- It is equipped with a CNC controlling the cutting movement and speed, the blade tilting from 90° to 45° step by step of 1° each, the diamond blade rotation speed and 4 pneumatic pistons with 8 contact points for blocking the material.
- It is possible to cut pieces of 45 mm minimum width (with appropriate clamps)
- Manta JR Multigrado