- The Martini Lindo is a plant capable of clarifying the resulting water of multiple processes without the addition of any chemical additives (flocculants, electrolytes, etc.).
- It is used in the clarification and de-oiling of waste water in the stone, ceramic and glass industries and from water coming from biological treatments and in the strengthening of existing clarifiers.
- The system uses known physical principles, has no moving parts, is not subject to wear and its operation is simple and safe.
- The main feature of this clarifier, which makes it unique in its kind, is that it is able to separate the mud particles from those of the water (lighter) only thanks to a system of lamellar packs and a play of calculated slopes.
- All this in fact slows down the flow of the mud particles to separate them from those of the water.
The advantages deriving from the use of LINDO are:
- environmental improvement: because it avoids dispersion of polluted water in the environment;
- water and energy savings: because there is water re circulation.
It is safe and sufficient to install the Lindo system on a flat surface
The only maintenance required is the periodic emptying of the precipitated mud by means of the special pump.
|Lindo 120||1700 mm||1000 mm||2700 mm|
|Lindo 200||2100 mm||1300 mm||3000 mm|
|Lindo 400||2200 mm||1600 mm||3400 mm|
|Lindo 600||2200 mm||2000 mm||3800 mm|
|Lindo 800||2200 mm||2000 mm||3800 mm|
|Lindo 1000||2200 mm||2000 mm||4500 mm|