- Steve’s Polishing Pro System is different than other products because the system combines a proprietary blend of powders, with a specially designed and patent pending high-speed polishing pad.
- When used in combination, the powder cuts the stone, and the stone itself blends with the powder to aid in the cutting process even further. The specially designed polishing pad has curved vanes built in.
- These vanes draw the slurry into the center of the pad and hold it there during the polishing process. This minimizes the mess of the process, and also minimizes the amount of powder needed for the job.
- Steve’s Polishing Pro System is very simple to use. For most stones, you merely mix the powder with denatured alcohol or water and polish using an omni-directional sander. For the hardest stones, i.e. black granite, you have two options.
- You can use the standard omni-directional sander, or you can use a high speed pneumatic sander to save time. That’s it! You can now polish the surface of granite with no special tools!
- This system is NOT merely a ‘top-coat’ finish. Many of the products on the market today are nothing more than a surface shine that is a temporary finish that needs to be re-applied like waxing your floor or car.
Steve’s Polishing Pro Kit for Natural Stone
£374.42 ex. VAT